Be Invisible


Hai. Welcome to my pink + blue blog. Feel delightful to read something about me. Read the story back here :)


Shoutbox



100% Copyright by MooNira Mokh
Powered by Blogger.
Good News!



Assalamualaikum! Hey hey hey.
saya ada cerita bagus lah. Tapi sebelum tu, korang jangan jeles tau dengar cerita bagus saya nii :DD 

Nak tau tak ape yang bagus sangat tu??
Okayy... saya bagitauu.. Jeng Jeng Jenggg....
SAYA ADA BELI SPEK BARU!! 

Waaa... I can't express my feeling with words! I just bought it just now. And now.. My dream came true!!
Firstly, I'm very gratefull because Allah "makbulkan" my dhua. Alhamdulillah..
Then , my parents.. they always want the best for me. Thank you, mak and abah.. <3
I very appreacite it :)
Next, my friends. Yupp, they comfort me when i'm cried, at hostel.. because of spectacles which is i didnt get it when my sister bought it for herself.
Lastly, let me ask you. "kau adeeeeee??"  

Older Post | Newer Post