Be Invisible


Hai. Welcome to my pink + blue blog. Feel delightful to read something about me. Read the story back here :)


Shoutbox



100% Copyright by MooNira Mokh
Powered by Blogger.
Lagu Bermakna.

Assalamualaikum, 
Saya nak kasi lirik lagu Ya Allah-786
tapi saya tak bagi lah lagu nya.. kauorg kena lah cari sendiri kat utube. Ataupun.. korang just click kat sini

Ya Allah, Please forgive me for the wrong I"ve done.
Ya Allah, Give me   another chanceto prove that  can pass
Please guide me and protect me along the straight path
And I know I can make it, one day I'll be in heaven with You.

Brother, brother, (let me tell you) you ain't acting cool
Lower you gaze, don't go astray, cuz you're looking like a fool
We all know(human nature) makes us ignorant sometimes
Making us do some things we know just ain't right

What's are the moral of story fellaz?

You better watch your back
Stay on the right track
Don'r try to act all wack
Cuz it will come back to you 

And all you can say is

Sister, don't dare cry 
Cuz girl you know we all fall short sometimes
Dust yourself off, stand tall,don't let it get you down
Open your eyes to Allah, You'll see beauty of
All the things that are going your way 
Hold you head up high , it'll be okay

Allah is merciful, the most forgiving 
Pray five times a day, and never stop 
you gotta keep on Quran, keep Iman strong 
And one day, InsyaAllah you'll be among the stars
For now you better pray girl!

What's happeningg brother, I've got a message for you
there's a little something that i need you to do 
See, you've been causing problems since youu come my way
And i'm not trying to have that, ain't the way I play
I don't need no influence like you in my world
I"m just trying to live my life-simple and pure 
You'ved been avoiding the Ima, don't even make solat
It's time to beg for some giveness from ya Allah..

Everybody sing it now


Ya Allah, Please forgive me for the wrong i've done.
Ya Allah, Give me   another chanceto prove that i can pass
Please guide me and protect me along the straight path
And I know I can make it, one day I'll be in heaven with You.

YA ALLAH, TOLONG BERI SATU LAGI PELUANG :')

Older Post | Newer Post